The 10th Annual Taiwan Clinic
An International Band and Orchestra Conference
July 15th, 2017 (Sat.) – July 16th, 2017 (Sun.), Hsinchu, Taiwan
The Tenth Annual Taiwan Clinic Music Festival
Taiwan Band Director Association
July 15th, 2017 (Sat.) 10:00 – 20:00
July 16th, 2017 (Sun.) 10:00 – 17:30
Concert Hall of Hsinchu County
5) Exhibition Areas:
- Wind Orchestra with Percussion and other instruments area
- Sheet Music and Software area
- Show Equipment and Props area
- Educational organizations area
- Other music related
6) Application and Eligibility:
1. All organizations that fit the following descriptions are welcomed to apply:
--Music instrument manufacturers and distributors
--Music related publications
--Orchestra related clothing and accessories
--Recording and audio visual companies
--Music camps, performing arts groups
--Other music related organizations
2. We will deny or reject your application if any of the following situations:
Exhibit products do not fit the theme of the exhibition.
The application procedure is not completed properly.
Exhibitors personal issues affect order of the exhibition
7) Application Procedures
1. to download application form.
Email filled the form to email@example.com. Please write “Application for 10th Taiwan Clinic music exhibition” as the subject.
2. Application dateline: Until May 19th, 2017 (Fri.)
( waiting list will be set on a first come –first serve basis)
8) Booth Space Rental Fee
NTD$8,000 per booth, NTD$15,000 two booths, 10 % discount if rent more than two booths.
Bank Name: Taipei Fubon Commercial Bank Neihu Branch
Swift Bic: TPBKTWTP440
Bank Add: No.6, Ln.174, Sec.3, Chenggong Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei City , Taiwan (R.O.C.)
A’C Name: Taiwan Band Director Association
A’C No: 440102054806
Individual booths will be 3m wide and 3m deep
1. Each exhibitor must book at least one booth. Multiple exhibitors sharing the same booth will be prohibited.
2. Exhibitors may not assign, sublet, or apportion all or any part of their space.
3. To maintain quality and consistency of the festival, The Taiwan Clinic has right to decide the maximum number of booth each organization can rent.
10) Standard Booth Equipment
1.One reception desk
2.Two folding chairs
If additional equipment is needed, please inform us beforehand
11) Booth Arrangement Date and Hours
Booth arranging: 14th July 2017 (Fri.) 13:00 - 17:00
Booth withdrawal: 16th July 2017 (Sun.) 17:30 - 20:00
12) Assignation Of Booth Space
--Exhibitors will draw lots to decide the priority of booth picking.
--Taiwan Clinic will have the final decision for booth arrangements.
--Exhibitors will be notified the date (about Apr.8th) of the drawing by email
1. All notices of cancellation must be received in writing
2.Booth refunds will be issued as follows:
Prior to June 9th, 2017 – total amount paid will be refunded
June 9th, 2017 – no refunds will be issued.
14) General Conditions
1. Audiovisual, audio and other sounds will be of intensity not higher than 85dB.
2. Sellers will have to issue the receipt upon purchase, and report the appropriate taxes.
The Taiwan Clinic assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable in any respect related thereto.
3.The Taiwan Clinic will provide guard service, but cannot ensure the safety of person or protection of property.
4.Neither the exhibit facility nor The Taiwan Clinic will responsible for loss or damage to any property during the exhibition.
Taiwan Band Director Association
TEL： 886-2-8797-6199 FAX：886-2-8797-6892
ADD：2F., No.234, Wende Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan (R.O.C.)